Imprint according to § 5 TMG
Responsible for the content of this page:
The site is a common website of the Examunit Ltd.
Tel. +49 911 990078 0
Registerart und -sitz Amtsgericht Nuremberg, HRB
Responsible for the content according to §6 MDSTV
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
Disclaimer and legal notice
Examunit© GmbH excludes any liability for pages that can be reached through links from this site.
The trademark “Examunit” is a registered trademark. The other trademarks mentioned on this page belong to their respective owners.
For security reasons, the service provider hosting the Examunit© website partially records and stores login information on accesses and access attempts. This information is not used for marketing or sales purposes, but is only used for traceability at a later date, which is particularly relevant for the execution of legally binding orders and their billing. This data is not stored at Examunit© GmbH, but at an independent service provider and requested there if necessary, e.g. for billing or legal access information.
Examunit© GmbH partially uses link tracking when sending the newsletter. Examunit© does not use the possibility to collect personal information and has taken technical precautions to prevent this. Only non-personal data is collected. Likewise, for usability facial reasons, patterns of traffic on the website are partially recorded by means of link tracking. However, these are not related to information about individual users.
Contributions identified by name, e.g. in forums and guest books, do not necessarily reflect the opinion of those responsible. The copyright as well as the responsibility for the published contents lie exclusively with the respective authors.
Examunit© reserves the right to secure content and links that violate applicable law and to take legal action if necessary. If you find such content or links, please inform us immediately: info(at)examunit.com
Examunit© GmbH is not liable for damages (in particular not for direct or indirect consequential damages, loss of data, loss of profit, system or production failures) that may arise from the use of these Internet pages, the downloading of data or the use of our online demos. The exclusion of liability does not apply if the damage caused by the use of the Internet pages, the downloading of data or the use of our online demos is due to intent or gross negligence.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
If parts of this disclaimer are invalid, this does not affect the remaining parts of the disclaimer. These parts remain unaffected both in their content and in their validity.
These pages are optimized for the use of 6th generation Internet browsers and for a screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels or higher.
In case of technical problems please contact info(at)examunit.com
Source image material
The images come from Shutterstock, were edited by agindi.media and are used under consideration of the contract conditions and usage rights.
Design and development
Digital agency – agindi.media
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of Examunit GmbH, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(6) Informationen des Drittanbieters: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Data protection overview: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can prevent this by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de